domingo, 16 de octubre de 2011

we love -PIG-TAILS

MALLORY’S SPORADIC STYLE STORIES – PONY TALES

Like every other 7 year old girl in 1997, I had a huge obsession with the Spice Girls. In particular, Baby Spice. I wanted to be just like her- I begged my mom to let me buy size 5 women’s platform shoes (“I’ll grow into them! They’re not THAT big!”), sucked on the official Spice Girls Chupa Chups lollipops (Baby’s brand of choice for her ever-present lollipop) and made my mom style my hair into little pigtails just the way she wore hers. I LOVED pigtails.


As I got older though, I decided they were too juvenile. Wanting to look like a more mature adult (as most teens do), I said goodbye to my favorite childhood hairstyle. I doubted I’d ever wear pigtails in my adult life. But then Prada’s Spring 2010 show happened. I saw the pigtails and I swooned…I immediately went and styled my hair into pigtails once again. I had finally realized my love for grown-up pigtails

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario